Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Don't Even Care Anymore, Because I Care So Much...

That line, from that song, Yinin' & Yangin' by Victor Wooten, got me through some incredible pains a decade ago, a helpless situation of emotional entanglement I was powerless to change.  This song really helped me embrace letting go and finding peace in my own self-determination, and allowing other people the same freedom, and realizing that if I focused on doing my best and seeking righteousness, that it's up to others to recognize it when they view me.  Hearing this song, and embracing it's sentiment changed the tone of my personality, of my life experience.  And it's got a nice beat and you can dance to it.

That said, the desire to throw people under the bus has subsided, there's a little more peace and love to be had in whatever form it has taken, and the air has been cleared a little. Sometimes it feels like such a struggle to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment