Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh boy, My head's a mess: Mind Idea

All I can say is that I allowed myself to entertain an idea that I otherwise had discarded for years.
In concert with entertaining that idea I also augmented the means by which I communicate and my availability.
What I created was the opportunity for the catalyst to reintroduce the vacuum/ void they left that I'd managed to fill and repair with adequate means.  Now, it has to be reconstituted, as if I invited an intruder into my home to vandalize it after I'd worked to repair and replace the damaged and lost artifacts of my serenity.

I can function, but my hospitality towards such an intrusion has left me uncomfortable with myself, because to prevent further disturbance, either the character of the trespassing party has to be reformed, or I have to mount a more vigilant effort to secure my home, and of course, home is where the heart is.  As the video depicts, the carefree vagabond knows not the damage they may do, they are naive to the consequences their trespasses may have.  In that their intentions seems innocent enough, but actions have consequences and accountability is shared regardless of intent.

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, where do haphazard or ill intentions lead us?

No comments:

Post a Comment