Friday, February 8, 2013

Nothing To Say

Stuck in a mental rut? I don't know.  I've just been living, been open to feeling, experiencing, taking things in, from a safe distance.  But I keep getting closer, trying to make things out, get a sense of what's going on, getting the bigger picture by focusing in an the details.  That's all fine and dandy, but what if the paint's wet? Fire is pretty, but get to close...

So yeah, I'm in awe of the uncertainty of beautiful things in progress, of which I may play not part, wondering if I can contribute to their composition, if I am welcome to, and if that's a responsibility I have the character and fortitude to embrace and commit to.  The thing about "don't talk about it, be about it" is, well, the first rule of fight club is...

No comments:

Post a Comment