Friday, July 5, 2013

Straight From The Sewer

I still love that song, and Ironically...

I've been getting closer and closer to recording some straight up funky, hip hop influenced instrumentals as of late, and it's coinciding with a series of unfortunate aromas emanating from my basement in staggered succession.  First was the Deflated Maus, pun intended.  I never figured out where the poor critter had stowed itself away, but there it remained until he was effectively dehydrated.  Credit to Double JJ of KC who hipped me to just letting nature run its course and masking it with deodorizers.  That method worked.  Now I'm confronted with recurrence of the backup that occurred in August 2010.  Maybe a Roots song should be the link instead of Das EFX, cause the roots in my lateral are no doubt the source of my problem.  My main drain has had its flow reduced to a gallon or two of water etc. before backing up.  NOT GOOD.  I caught it happening before it was excessive and got past the unfinished laundry room area.  But still, to have to deal with this again, ugh.  Headache.  And WALLET ACHE.  Anyways.  Congrats, Sticky Gumball Tree, You got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment