Sunday, November 27, 2011

Every Day is Exactly the Same

I just don't get into Holidays, but as I've aged I've gotten more into Family days.  Any extended time I have to spend sharing my favorite activities with my kinfolk really makes me appreciate them and feel love in a way that I otherwise am devoid of.  So, with my off time, beside medicating to get over my Sinus Infection, and seemingly worse allergic reaction I had to the Levoquin generic, I have been stuck on repeat.

I have slept in, ate one meal a day (my mom's delicious Turkey-less Thanksgiving fixins) and watched movies at her place.  It's funny how I went through phases of intense animosity towards both my parents after their divorce and as I became more aware of their human faults.  I also had times as I got older where I developed intense respect for them as certain other traits resonated with me.  So taking that time to watch some popcorn movies and one head scratcher has taken precedent over house work and other endeavors.  There wasn't a whole lot of that in my childhood, so to have that time now really puts me at ease.  I can see how some folks I've known can resent their parents so much, cause maybe just maybe, they shared that kind of time with their parents a lot when they were young and have been denied it as they grew up and fell out of favor with their parents for one reason or another?  I'm just speculating.

Anyways, I did a little brainstorming, as I always do, but I had more time to do it these last few days, and it'll be that much easier to move forward and start putting things into motion, at least as far as blogging and journalism are concerned.  I have a title for the Interview Project, and I think it's a good one, all that's left is the logistics of publishing the content online, and uh... getting content.  Oh well, no one's getting paid, so no need to rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment